Sean is born!
Today we are all filled with excitement, laughter, love and tears of joy. Sean was born at 4:50AM at 7lbs 7.4oz and 19.5in long. He has beautiful black hair, and looks more like dad than Shelby did. Definitely more of dad's nose than Shelby. Who knows, things can change.
Shelby was very happy to meet Sean. She said "Sean baby!" When I put her to bed she proclaimed "Sean no pey-pey {blanket} in the bed". Well, she seems caring....at least today.
I(Dad) had the rare opportunity to help DELIVER Sean. The midwife Monica got his head out and turned him around, I did the rest. I pulled the rest of his body out and placed him on momma. Then I cut his cord. How lucky I am!
Need to go to bed now to get a good nights sleep. Mom will need some help tomorrow. Will upload pictures ASAP.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home